- Wind Resistant
- Ultra Tactile
- Precision Grip™ Construction at Tip of Index Finger and Thumb
- Leather Overlays on Palm for Durability
- Hook/Loop Wrist Closure
- Durable Stretch Hybrid Leather and Fabric Finger Sidewalls
- Back-of-Knuckle Leather Padding
Fabric Shell: Nomex® inter-lock knit, Palm: 100% Goat leather
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.3oz / 93g (L)
- Great gloves (Review by Haz)
I've been using these gloves for regular LE patrol for about 3 years now. The fit is "trim", but they breath well and are not too hot, even on hot days in the desert. The tactile sensation is excellent - I can do almost everything with them, except use a smartphone. Durability is also excellent - I've shot about 2500 pistol rounds with them, and that includes reloading the magazines. I really like the grip and texture in the fingers and palms.
Downside: the stitching is torn on the right index finger, but that after 1 1/2 years of wear. I'm about to send them in for warranty. But the leather is still intact.
(Posted on 8/16/14)